IData Implementation Support
The 1st year license purchase includes IData Implementation Support. Depending on the Data Cookbook edition you choose, it can consist of the following:
- Project Management support with an IData Implementation Consultant, dedicated to your goals and timeline
- Project Plan that includes milestone goals, and guidance for managing your core client implementation team
- Assistance to add content to your Data Cookbook, such as definitions, report descriptions, and customized workflows
- Guidance to maintain consistent quality with Data Cookbook content across multiple content authors
- Technical Support to implement and use the Data Cookbook, including advanced features and popular customization
- Training, which centers on customized workshops and directed tasks that support your goals, supplemented with self-service training capabilities
IData’s Implementation Support is designed to help customer set goals and priorities. We have flexibility in the Project Plan, depending on where the customer needs to focus.
If a customer requests more detailed support, then IData has additional consulting packages available. Just ask!
For the Knowledge Edition, the typical implementation support occurs over a 4 – 6 month period, and is capped at 50 hours of IData assistance.
For the Enterprise Plus Edition, the typical implementation support occurs over a 6 – 9 month period, and is capped at 140 hours of IData assistance.