Data Cookbook Implementation Support
The first year of your license includes support for your implementation, provided by IData consultants. Depending on the edition of the Data Cookbook you choose, and your specific needs, it can include the following:
- Project management support with an IData implementation consultant, dedicated to your goals and timeline
- Project calendar that includes milestone goals and guidance for managing your core client implementation team
- Training delivered via standard sessions and custom workshops, supplemented with resources to help you build self-service training capabilities
- Assistance in adding content to your Data Cookbook, such as definitions, report descriptions, and customized workflows
- Best practices guidance in order to maintain consistent quality in the Data Cookbook across multiple data domains and content authors
- Technical support to implement and use the Data Cookbook, including advanced features, certain integrations, and popular customizations
IData’s Data Cookbook implementation support is designed to help customers meet goals and satisfy priorities. While we offer a standard implementation plan, we do have flexibility throughout the implementation period, depending on where the customer needs to focus.
If a customer requests more detailed support, then IData has additional consulting packages available. Just ask!
For the Knowledge Edition, the typical implementation support occurs over a 4 – 6 month period, and is capped at 50 hours of IData assistance.
For the Enterprise Plus Integration Edition, the typical implementation support occurs over a 6 – 9 month period, and is capped at 140 hours of IData assistance.