Thu, Nov 12|
The Data Cookbook and a Pragmatic Approach for Implementing Data Governance
An overview of the issues with data governance and the benefits of the Data Cookbook and the features it provides to help address these issues.
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
About the event
Implement data governance at your organization with the Data Cookbook by IData, a leader in data governance. Join us for a live demonstration of roughly 75-90 minutes on the Data Cookbook.
We start with an overview of the issues with data governance and then the benefits of the Data Cookbook and the features it provides to help address these issues.
Learn how the Data Cookbook helps:
- document your business definitions of data as well as the technical details
- provide a collaborative framework for gathering important requirements for your reports
- enable all users to see and understand the meaning of the data that is used by your organization
- track and govern the lineage and quality of your data across the organization
- integrate with data systems to automatically monitor for quality issues and unplanned changes in your data structures and codes